|Operating Temperature:||–20°C To +50°C||Lens:||F1.2, 50mm|
|Frame Rate:||50 Hz||Power Supply:||4 X AA Batteries|
|Spectral Range:||7.5 To 13.5 μm||Detection Range:||1,000 M|
|Image Resolution:||640 X 480||Weight:||3kg|
Firefighting Thermal Imaging Binoculars,
Night Vision Scope Binoculars,
Thermal Imaging Camera Binoculars
HP-DG3071 adopt high-performance ultra-second-generation third-generation image intensifiers, which have excellent performance, small size, light weight, clear imaging, powerful functions, easy operation, adjustable eye distance, and magnification can be changed by changing the objective lens , the biggest feature is that the eye distance can be adjusted at will according to the user's requirements, and the image seen at night can be converted into video output and so on. The product can be connected to the helmet, and can also be used separately for handheld observation. The night vision device has a built-in dual-band infrared auxiliary light source and an automatic anti-glare protection system.
The Thermal Imaging Monocular is the perfect night vision device for personal and professional security applications. With its lightweight and shock-resistant design, it is ideal for any situation. It features a storage temperature range of -40°C to +60°C, a weight of 3kg, a spectral range of 7.5 to 13.5 μm, and a humidity rating of 95% (non-condensing). This device is designed for superior performance in the dark, providing the user with excellent night vision capabilities. It can be used as a standalone device or in combination with other night vision googles, thermal security cameras, and other devices. It is a reliable and highly efficient tool for any security application.
1.The red burst function is added. When necessary, press the red burst button instantly to increase the brightness of the opponent's night vision instantly, temporarily blind the opponent's personnel, and at the same time allow the own side to see the environment more clearly instantly.
2. The helmet can be adjusted freely: the helmet device can be adjusted freely according to the size of the head of different users.
3. Multi-layer coating standard: ultra-broadband multi-layer anti-reflection coating can suppress the broadband reflection of the glass surface of the lens, reduce light loss, and allow more light to pass through the lens to obtain better observation effects.
4. Automatic brightness adjustment: When the brightness of the surrounding environment changes, the brightness of the image we see from the night vision device remains unchanged, which can ensure stable observation and protect eyesight.
5. Anti-glare protection: When the ambient light intensity exceeds 40Lux, the power of the device will be automatically turned off within 10 seconds to prevent damage to the image intensifier.
6. Low battery indicator: When the battery is low, the green indicator light at the edge of the green fluorescent screen can be observed to flicker through the eyepiece.
|Detection distance (m)||﹥250|
|Lens system||F1.2, 25.8mm|
|Range of focus (m)||0.25--∞|
|Adjustable interpupillary distance(mm)||
|Wavelength for IR illuminator||
808nm & 850nm
|Power supply (v)||2.0-4.2V|
|Battery type (v)||AA (2)|
|Battery life (hrs)||
This product has strong practicability and can be used for night hunting, night fishing, forest fire prevention, power line inspection, home security, public security night patrol, investigation and evidence collection, frontier anti-smuggling, etc. It is an ideal device for both military and civilian use.
Hope Wish Photoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. was established in Jinan high tech Zone and has a core R&D team for laser imaging, infrared thermal imaging detection and tracking technology research and product. Hope-Wish focuses on the research and development of night vision and multispectral imaging technology, by using a variety of image analysis and processing technology based on artificial intelligence to provide users with comprehensive optoelectronic system solutions in long-distance, high-definition, intelligent, multi-purpose, all-weather and complex environments.
Contact Person: Ms. Allan
Tel: 0086 18615311386