|Humidity:||95% (non-condensing)||Product Name:||Thermal Imaging Monocular|
|Field Of View:||20° X 16°||Image Resolution:||640 X 480|
|Operating Temperature:||–20°C To +50°C||Dimensions:||190 X 80 X 60 Mm|
|Lens:||F1.2, 50mm||Shock Resistance:||1 M Drop|
Thermal Imaging Binoculars IP67,
50mm Thermal Imaging Binoculars,
Waterproof Heat Sensing Binoculars
HP-DG2051 is light and compact multifunctional night vision devices, which can be worn on the head or helmet to bring convenience to users for night observation. The binocular monocular design also brings users comfortable observation experience. The built-in long-distance infrared auxiliary light source ensures that you can also observe clearly in a completely dark environment. Can use CR123 or AA batteries, no accessories required.
1. Waterproof and dustproof IP67: the device can work normally under 1m deep water for 1 hour
2. Direction-sensing automatic switch: When you don’t need to use the device temporarily, you can press a button on the helmet to lift the device up to the top position and then let go, and the device will automatically turn off. When it is necessary to continue to use, press the same button to put down the device to the observation position, and the device will automatically return to the working state at this time.
3. Standby zero consumption: When not in use for a long time, the battery will not lose power when placed in the battery holder
4. The battery cover spring is embedded: it can better contact the battery and the spring is not easy to be damaged, and it is easier to twist the battery cover.
5. Two kinds of batteries are optional: one CR123 or two AA batteries can be used normally without any other accessories, just put them in from different directions according to the label.
|Luminous sensitivity (μА/lm)||500-600|
|Detection distance (m)||220-240|
|Lens system||F1.2, 25.8mm|
|Range of focus (m)||0.25--∞|
|Power supply (v)||2.0-4.2V|
|Battery type (v)||CR123A (1) or AA (2)|
|Battery life (hrs)|
This product has strong practicability and can be used for night hunting, night fishing, forest fire prevention, power line inspection, home security, public security night patrol, investigation and evidence collection, frontier anti-smuggling, etc. It is an ideal device for both military and civilian use.
Hope Wish Photoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. was established in Jinan high tech Zone and has a core R&D team for laser imaging, infrared thermal imaging detection and tracking technology research and product. Hope-Wish focuses on the research and development of night vision and multispectral imaging technology, by using a variety of image analysis and processing technology based on artificial intelligence to provide users with comprehensive optoelectronic system solutions in long-distance, high-definition, intelligent, multi-purpose, all-weather and complex environments.
Contact Person: Ms. Allan
Tel: 0086 18615311386