|IR LED Wavelength:
|IR LED Power:
IR LED Control Night Vision Camera,
0.001Lux Night Vision Camera,
Long Range Night Vision Goggles
HP-DG2051 is light and compact multifunctional night vision devices, which can be worn on the head or helmet to bring convenience to users for night observation. The binocular monocular design also brings users comfortable observation experience. The built-in long-distance infrared auxiliary light source ensures that you can also observe clearly in a completely dark environment. Can use CR123 or AA batteries, no accessories required.
Our Long Range Night Vision Camera is designed to provide clear and reliable surveillance in low light or no light conditions. It is equipped with an IR LED control, 3.6mm lens, 3W IR LED power and a night vision distance of 100m. It also features an advanced sensor with a minimum illumination of 0.001Lux. With its advanced thermal imaging capabilities, this camera is perfect for any security or surveillance application. Our thermal imaging camera is also competitively priced, making it a great choice for budget conscious consumers looking for a reliable thermal camera module or thermal imaging monocular.
1. Waterproof and dustproof IP67: the device can work normally under 1m deep water for 1 hour
2. Direction-sensing automatic switch: When you don’t need to use the device temporarily, you can press a button on the helmet to lift the device up to the top position and then let go, and the device will automatically turn off. When it is necessary to continue to use, press the same button to put down the device to the observation position, and the device will automatically return to the working state at this time.
3. Standby zero consumption: When not in use for a long time, the battery will not lose power when placed in the battery holder
4. The battery cover spring is embedded: it can better contact the battery and the spring is not easy to be damaged, and it is easier to twist the battery cover.
5. Two kinds of batteries are optional: one CR123 or two AA batteries can be used normally without any other accessories, just put them in from different directions according to the label.
|Luminous sensitivity (μА/lm)
|Detection distance (m)
|Range of focus (m)
|Power supply (v)
|Battery type (v)
|CR123A (1) or AA (2)
|Battery life (hrs)
When it comes to long range security, nothing beats the Hope-Wish HP-DG Long-Range Night-Vision Camera. This monocular night vision camera is designed to provide crystal-clear visuals even in the darkest of nights. Equipped with a 3.6mm night vision lens and 3W IR LED power, it has a night vision distance of up to 100 meters. Furthermore, the IR LED control is automatic, meaning that its minimum illumination can reach 0.001Lux. With this reliable Long-Range Night-Vision Camera, you can be sure of your surveillance needs in any low-light environment.
Brand Name: Hope-Wish
Model Number: HP-DG
Place of Origin: China
Backlight Compensation: Auto
Image Sensor: CMOS
Operating Temperature: -20℃~+50℃
IR LED Control: Auto
Our Long Range Night Vision Camera is the perfect choice for any application that requires a monocular lens for night vision. It features a monocular lens with a 3.6mm focal length and Automatic Backlight Compensation and IR LED Control for superior night vision. It also has a CMOS Image Sensor for better picture quality and an Operating Temperature range of -20℃~+50℃, making it suitable for any environment. This camera is designed and manufactured in China and is branded as Hope-Wish with the model number HP-DG.
Hope Wish Photoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. was established in Jinan high tech Zone and has a core R&D team for laser imaging, infrared thermal imaging detection and tracking technology research and product. Hope-Wish focuses on the research and development of night vision and multispectral imaging technology, by using a variety of image analysis and processing technology based on artificial intelligence to provide users with comprehensive optoelectronic system solutions in long-distance, high-definition, intelligent, multi-purpose, all-weather and complex environments.
Contact Person: Ms. Allan
Tel: 0086 18615311386