|Operating Temperature:||–20°C To +50°C||Product Name:||Thermal Imaging Monocular|
|Spectral Range:||7.5 To 13.5 μm||Detection Range:||1,000 M|
|Field Of View:||20° X 16°||Power Supply:||4 X AA Batteries|
Handheld Night Vision Thermal Imaging Binoculars,
4 X AA Batteries Thermal Imaging Binoculars,
Thermal Vision Binoculars F1.2
HP-DG3051 is light and compact multifunctional night vision devices, which can be worn on the head or helmet to bring convenience to users for night observation. The binocular monocular design also brings users comfortable observation experience. The built-in long-distance infrared auxiliary light source ensures that you can also observe clearly in a completely dark environment. Can use CR123 or AA batteries, no accessories required.
1. Added Auto working mode: In Auto mode, when the ambient illuminance is lower than 0.05lux, the infrared auxiliary light source will be automatically turned on, and when the ambient illuminance exceeds 0.1lux, the infrared auxiliary light source will be automatically turned off.
2. The helmet can be adjusted freely: the helmet device can be adjusted freely according to the size of the head of different users.
3. Multi-layer coating standard: ultra-broadband multi-layer anti-reflection coating can suppress the broadband reflection of the glass surface of the lens, reduce light loss, and allow more light to pass through the lens to obtain better observation effects.
4. Automatic brightness adjustment: When the brightness of the surrounding environment changes, the brightness of the image we see from the night vision device remains unchanged, which can ensure stable observation and protect eyesight.
5. Anti-glare protection: When the ambient light intensity exceeds 40Lux, the power of the device will be automatically turned off within 10 seconds to prevent damage to the image intensifier.
6. Low battery indicator: When the battery is low, the green indicator light at the edge of the green fluorescent screen can be observed to flicker through the eyepiece.
|Luminous sensitivity (μА/lm)||1500-1800|
|Detection distance (m)||220-240|
|Lens system||F1.2, 25.8mm|
|Range of focus (m)||0.25--∞|
|Power supply (v)||2.0-4.2V|
|Battery type (v)||CR123A (1) or AA (2)|
|Battery life (hrs)||
Thermal Imaging Monocular from Hope-Wish is a thermal security camera that can provide a 640 X 480 resolution image. The Field of View of HP-DM is 20° X 16° and the detection range can reach up to 1,000 M. The monocular operates between –20°C To +50°C and has a frame rate of 50 Hz. The certification of Hope-Wish HP-DM includes CE and FCC, and MOQ is 1. The wooden cases and cartons are provided for packaging and the delivery time is 15 days. The price and payment terms are negotiable and the supply ability is 300 units per month.
Hope Wish Photoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. was established in Jinan high tech Zone and has a core R&D team for laser imaging, infrared thermal imaging detection and tracking technology research and product. Hope-Wish focuses on the research and development of night vision and multispectral imaging technology, by using a variety of image analysis and processing technology based on artificial intelligence to provide users with comprehensive optoelectronic system solutions in long-distance, high-definition, intelligent, multi-purpose, all-weather and complex environments.
Thermal Imaging Monocular offers a range of technical support and services to ensure our customers get the most out of their product. We provide comprehensive technical support services, including:
For more information about our technical support and services, please contact us via our website or by phone.
Q: What is the brand name of the thermal imaging monocular?
A: The brand name of the thermal imaging monocular is Hope-Wish.
Q: What is the model number of the thermal imaging monocular?
A: The model number of the thermal imaging monocular is HP-DM.
Q: Where is the thermal imaging monocular manufactured?
A: The thermal imaging monocular is manufactured in China.
Q: What certifications does the thermal imaging monocular have?
A: The thermal imaging monocular has CE and FCC certifications.
Q: What is the minimum order quantity of the thermal imaging monocular?
A: The minimum order quantity of the thermal imaging monocular is 1 unit.
Contact Person: Ms. Allan
Tel: 0086 18615311386